This tent is really special and by far our most luxurious option! We pre-pitch and furnish the tent in your very own garden!
The tent accommodates five people, but we can set it up in a few different ways - as a romantic tent for two or as a family tent for 5...just let us know what you need. To get the ball rolling with bookings, for now we're throwing in an third night for free so the below packages are for 3 nights (instead of our standard two night weekend)
We'll pitch the tent by Friday evening and we'll pick up on Monday morning/afternoon. ***Note that we'll need an area of at least 9m by 9m of flat, real grass to pitch the tent.
Bare Canvas Package
- Pitching and packing of a beautiful boutique bell tent in your own garden
- Tent carpet for base of tent
- You dress the tent your own way!
Deluxe Package (ONE REMAINING)
- Pitching and packing of a luxuriously furnished boutique bell tent
- A real double mattress on a low wooden base with bed sheet
- Up to three additional airbeds with bed sheets
- Side tables
- Two lanterns
- Decorative bunting and fairy lights
- Decorative cushions for bed
- A few blankets and nice decorative touches!
Neither of the packages include:
- Pillows, duvets or duvet covers
- Travel of over 15 miles from our base. See our delivery radius below:
- Delivery within the inner circle is free (includes Belfast, Antrim, Lisburn, Bangor, Ballyclare, Newtownards)
- Delivery within the outer circle is an additional £10 per rental (includes Donaghadee, Ballynahinch, Dromore, Lurgan, Ballymena, Larne)
- Delivery outside of this radius might be possible for an additional charge but will depend on the other bookings that we have that weekend, so feel free to message us!
The simplest way to book and pay is online from this website. If that doesn't suit then contact us and we can arrange a direct PayPal payment or can give you bank transfer details.
- Note that an additional security deposit of £100 needs to be paid on this item prior to your rental. This is due one week before your stay and can be paid via this website or using the methods described above. The deposit will be returned to you after inspection of the tent and equipment - assuming that all is still in rentable condition and has not incurred damage beyond the expected wear and tear. If you have paid the security deposit online then it will be returned via the payment method used (it usually takes 5 to 7 business days for the payment processor to deposit it back onto your card)
- If you'd prefer to start your rental on another day or rent for a different number of nights then let us know and we'll see what we can do - sometimes this is possible (though minimum hire period is two nights)