This tent is a great option for a couple or a parent and child combo who just want a basic tent and place to lay their head! We pre-pitch the tent - so you just need to turn up on site and kick back :-)
The tent technically accommodates three people, but realistically you're not going to want more than two in there! Also note that this tent doesn't have standing space unlike our other tents.
The package includes:
- Pitching and packing of the tent
- Two standard airbeds - each with covering bed sheet
The package does not include:
- Sleeping bags or duvets
- Cooking equipment, plates, cutlery etc
- Entry to or the right to camp at the festival. You will need to add a camping options onto your festival tickets when booking for Stendhal.
- We will endeavour to rent the same tent as shown in the photos and videos but this cannot be guaranteed. However, we will always ensure that we pitch a tent that comfortably accommodates the number of people that you have booked for.
The simplest way to book and pay is online from this website. If that doesn't suit then contact us and we can arrange a direct PayPal payment or can give you bank transfer details.
- Note that an additional security deposit of £20 needs to be paid on this item prior to your stay. This is due one week before your stay and can be paid via this website or using the methods described above. The deposit will be returned to you after inspection of the tent and equipment - assuming that all is still in rentable condition and has not incurred damage beyond the expected wear and tear. If you have paid the security deposit online then it will be returned via the payment method used (it usually takes 5 to 7 business days for the payment processor to deposit it back onto your card)