*** COMING SOON. PLEASE MESSAGE US ON FACEBOOK OR VIA EMAIL IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN HIRING THIS TENT ***
This tent is really special and by far our most luxurious option! We pre-pitch and furnish the tent - so you just need to turn up on site and relax :-)
More photos to follow soon!
The tent accommodates five people, but we can set it up in a few different ways - as a romantic tent for two or as a family tent for 5...just let us know what you need.
We are pitching our tents in Dundonald Touring Park during this weekend nearby the Belfast City Marathon.
The Luxury Package includes:
- Pitching and packing of a luxuriously furnished boutique bell tent
- One deluxe raised double air bed with bed sheet
- Up to three additional airbeds with bed sheets
- Table and up to 5 chairs
- Two lanterns
- Decorative bunting and fairy lights
- Electric cooler **
- Tent safe electrical hookup **
** The electric cooler and electrical hookup are only supplied if the campsite supports electrical hookup to the tent. If you're unsure whether this will be supplied for your rental then please contact us and we can confirm! Some campsites that don't support this are Tollymore and Castlewellan.
The Luxury Plus Package includes:
If you wish to also rent some extras to make things feel more like home then please choose the "Luxury Plus" option. The Comfort Pack costs £20 for the full rental period and includes:
- Small cupboard (for clothes or other gear).
- Kitchen unit with cooking stove, saucepans, electric kettle, plates, bowls, cups, beakers, cutlery, utensils (stirring spoons, sharp knife), washing up basin with brush and washing up liquid, dishcloth, drying towel, small brush and pan.
- Note that the stove and kettle will only be supplied for rentals on campsites that supply electricity to the pitch
The Deluxe Package includes:
The Deluxe Package includes everything in the above two packages PLUS duvets, blankets and pillows
None of the packages include:
- The campsite pitch fee (typically between £20-£25 per night). You typically need to book this directly with the campsite but occasionally we will have pre-booked some pitches, so check with us and we can let you know what you need to do.
- We will endeavour to rent the same tent as shown in the photos and videos but this cannot be guaranteed. However, we will always ensure that we pitch a bell tent that comfortably accommodates the number of people that you have booked for.
- If you'd prefer to start your rental on another day or rent for a different number of nights then let us know and we'll see what we can do - sometimes this is possible (though minimum hire period is two nights)
The simplest way to book and pay is online from this website. If that doesn't suit then contact us and we can arrange a direct PayPal payment or can give you bank transfer details.
- Note that an additional security deposit of £20 needs to be paid on this item prior to your stay. This is due one week before your stay and can be paid via this website or using the methods described above. The deposit will be returned to you after inspection of the tent and equipment - assuming that all is still in rentable condition and has not incurred damage beyond the expected wear and tear. If you have paid the security deposit online then it will be returned via the payment method used (it usually takes 5 to 7 business days for the payment processor to deposit it back onto your card)